Yes, an individual such as a Physician’s Assistant (PA) or Medical Assistant (MA) designated and trained by the physician may perform the range of motion measurements. However, these individuals must complete the necessary research training and be added to the study roster before performing any research activities. Please notify the study coordinator immediately if your site plans to utilize a PA/MA in this way.